As an Mobile Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions . You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Mobile Architect with atleast 8+ years experience in Mobile solutions, with a knowledge on mobile platforms and related mobile ecosystems
- Full knowledge of iOS , Android & Windows Phone Technologies including deep configuration, mobile payments, device integrations, Mobile Device Management, etc
- Experience in designing end-to-end architectures for large scale enterprise solutions across disparate technologies and having experience in define and document technical solutions spanning multiple applications or products.
- Develop and mentor distributed teams by establishing code quality, review and continuous improvement processes
- Confident liaison between client and technical teams using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyse and validate business processes, systems and solution requirements.
- SME and technical consultant to interact with Client for design thinking sessions, solutioning, effort estimation, preparing mobile application architecture, defining mobile security, analytics, DevOps, other NFR's, and integration with Backend systems.
- Adept at creating and transforming business requirements into functional requirements and designing business model diagrams. Liaising with respective cross team communication to clear blockers and ensure quality delivery.
- Versatile team player and leader with excellent analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills with an aptitude to learn new technologies
- Have hands on knowledge of complete Mobile Application Development Life cycle from design thinking, requirement analysis, estimation, technical architecture, staffing, team ramp up, development, testing, integration, security, performance, analytics, DevOps, review process, technical documentation
What you'll do:
- Create architectural designs and business cases to document business challenges, solution approaches, benefits, costs and risks
- Collaborate on initiatives to maintain productive mobile technology foundations through upgrades, migrations and continuous improvements
- Ability to architect and development and deployment cross platform hybrid mobile applications
- Deliver infrastructure design, mainly focused on network, security, and other systems