VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Job Title: Mobile Automation Test Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX (Remote Until COVID)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the software development/testing space
- 4 years of solid Mobile testing Experience including automation
- S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Protractor, Selenium, Rest Assured, JMeter
- Experience with testing micro-services architectures
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively, written and orally, to colleagues across diverse teams and geographies.
- Experience with version control, continuous integration, deployment, and configuration management tools in a DevOps environment.
- Experience with JIRA or other project management, issue-tracking or bug-tracking tools
- Ability to reason about performance, security, and process interactions in complex distributed systems.
- Knowledge of Behavior Driven tools like Cucumber or Serenity
- Prior experience with working on high availability, mission critical systems
- Independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment
If your skills match our requirements, click here to Apply.
Be sure to reference the job number and title in the subject line.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Click here to Apply
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc