Mobile Cyber-Security Developer Must have a current Top-Secret Clearance
Our client is a premier engineering services company that serves commercial, government, law enforcement, intelligence and military customers.
They provide custom solutions in the areas of application and embedded software engineering, signals and communications analysis, RF engineering, analog and digital hardware engineering, audio and video DSP. They are seeking to grow our mobile platform cyber-security team supporting a multi-year contract. Positions are available for talented individuals with several years of experience. Ideal candidates will have a thorough understanding of one or more mobile platforms, combined with a breadth of system knowledge from the embedded code through the application code, and understanding of the relevant physical and wireless interfaces. This is a full-time position working in Cary, NC. Position includes full benefits that include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, along with 401(k) with a company match. Responsibilities:
- Work on projects and activities related to the cyber-security of mobile platforms
- Perform reverse engineering, disassembly of code and forensic analysis
- Perform vulnerability analysis and contribute to identification of security weaknesses
- Develop code in C/C++, Python, Java, assembly, machine code and other languages
- Develop methods, techniques, and tools to perform the job more effectively
- Utilize hardware diagnostics, debugging tools and in-circuit emulators
- Integrate code from multiple sources
- Develop and document software, applications and other code using Agile development and other industry best practices
For more information please contact Tom Mazzulla at or
- TS/SCI Security Clearance with Polygraph required
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or commensurate experience
- Experience with microprocessors and embedded operating systems
- Experience in the development of mobile platform embedded software using C/C++
- Experience with IDAPro or similar tools
- Experience analyzing software binaries
- Strong knowledge of software and data security schemes
- Seven (+) years' experience
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.