AIM Digital Consultants design and build experiences that deepen relationships with customers and drive results across web, mobile and emerging technologies. Our flexible engagement model allows us to ramp up quickly and provide value at any project stage and at any scale, from Startups to the Fortune 100.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Contribute to team and company success be developing new features and functionality
- Create great experiences for our customers through your creativity and ability to solve complex problems
- Partner with interaction designers, architects, and other engineers to build exceptional experiences for customers
- Collaborate with your team to build business value through technology and overcome dynamic challenges
You will be accountable for many parts of the digital ecosystem. This includes new site enhancements, application development, mobile web development, coding for accessibility, search engine optimization, performance optimization, pattern library development and incident response. Additionally, you will help to drive our development culture and mentor other engineers where needed.
Your knowledge and skillset likely included the following:
- Experience with frameworks like React and VueJS preferred
- Experience using CSS preprocessors.
- Cross-browser and cross-platform design and testing experience.
- Experience working with web content management systems.
- Knowledge of backend systems like Java, JSP, and JSTL are beneficial but not required