Kinetic Personnel Group has a current need for four Mobile Developers for a 6-12+ month project for a Public Health Agency (government entity). This project will be based in the Ontario, California area and pays $40 - $55/hr (depending on experience). Two Android Developers and two iOS Developers are needed.
Our client is transitioning the development of native Apple & Android mobile client applications from an external mobile development vendor to their internal development staff. Internal development staff will have the ability to quickly resolve issues, create new features and develop new application for internal and external users. The app is written in Swift 3 (transitioning to swift 4) and Java (potentially transitioning to GO).
- Expert in development of native android applications using Java (2 developers)
- Expert in development of native applications for the iPhone utilizing Swift (3 & 4) (2 developers)
- Knowledge of development in cross platform frameworks e.g. React Native
- Required to create and maintain development and test environments
- Expert knowledge in utilizing Web API to retrieve and submit data
- Ability to write test-cases for APIs in Postman or other similar applications
- Ability to design and implement robust mobile GUIs
- Ability to generate reports in the Apple and Android market place
- BA/BS degree gained from an accredited college
- Must be willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations