100% Remote / Android / Java / Well funded and established Fintech Banking platform.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eddie Bellanca
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000 per yearA bit about us:
Our client, a FinTech organization, is hiring a Mobile Developer to aid in development with their secure banking platform which helps smaller banks compete in the digital market space. The client has created the first open development platform in the banking world, providing a patented, secure and flexible cloud-based ecosystem to provide safe, reliable, next-generation digital financial service experiences. The Mobile Developer's primary role will be the development and enhancement of the client's platform content delivery via Android devices. The Mobile Developer will turn the ideas of the solutions team and their stakeholders into high performing, scalable, and elegant code. Applicants must have prior Android mobile application development experience across the full device stack including user interface, API, data, and analytics development, along with a thorough understand of DevOps and its supporting services and tools. In short, you will take the app from creation to deployment.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- 100% company paid health plan for employees
- Employee profit sharing
- Flexible Hours
- Very generous PTO
- Small team, autonomy
- Many more great perks!
- Native Android (Android Studio or Google Play)
Nice to Have:
- Startup experience
- Developing functional and responsive Android mobile applications, with most code in Java.
- Contributing to the overall architecture of the platform and its applications.
- Maintaining the quality, performance, and responsiveness of the platform with heavy focus on our Android delivery.
- At least 3 years of hands-on development experience with native mobile application development in Android (Android Studio, Google Play, Java) environments .
- Experience with Jenkins and/or Fastlane build tools is a plus.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.