Job Title: UAT Tester
Location: Minneapolis, MN (Remote Till Covid)
Visa: CPT, OPT, H1B, L2, L2EAD.
Employment Type: Full Time
- 3-5 years of professional IT experience (internships/co-ops qualify).
- Minimum 3 years experience as a UAT tester in public sector
- Develop test cases from business requirements, and test scripts for UAT
- Review and approve all testing documentation.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing in accordance with approved test plans and research unexpected results.
- Create test data required to perform UAT.
- Execute UAT Scripts.
- Execute UAT batch jobs.
- Perform Application Interface/Integration testing.
- Creating testing requirements from design documents, functional requirements etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Office products, e.g. Word, Excel, and online applications.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- The Tester will conduct all testing and evaluation of project initiatives and identify issues in software or services.
- The Tester will analyze discrepancies in service or performance and make recommendations for product or service updates.
- As necessary, the Tester will help with UAT testing to plan and organize UAT, coordinate and monitor testing, monitor defects, create defect reports, work with vendors and the state to resolve the defects/bugs.
Please check this JD and reach out to me over here…..
Thanks and Regards.
alok.yadav at raasinfotek.com