DMI, the world's first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure device and app management. The company's unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Washington DC area, with satellite offices around the world. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook , and Google+ . About the Opportunity About the Opportunity
Digital Management, Inc. (DMI) is seeking a full time Developer to support the design and development of mobile applications for Windows Tablet and Smartphone devices. The applications will be developed using Xamarin in C# and will leverage native device capabilities including camera, microphone, bluetooth and wifi communication, GPS, and speech recognition. Qualifications Education and Years of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent technical discipline. Experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- At least 6 years of experience designing and writing computer software and documenting/analyzing user requirements.
- At least 4 years of experience working with in module and unit testing of software.
- At least 4 years of experience working with major relational database systems and development methodologies. SQLite preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience working with the .NET framework and C#.
- At least 2 years of experience developing mobile applications.
- At least 2 years of experience working with either Microsoft Visual Studio or Xamarin Studio.
- At least 1 years of experience building and using SOA web services.
No Physical requirement needed for this position .Location:
Fort Knox, KY Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. ***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. ship may be required for some positions.