We are looking for Sr. Android and iOS Developers!
Pay is $70-120/hr based off experience.
With over 10 million active users and $90 million in venture funding, our client is the world’s largest mobile app for families. Today, we are very focused on location sharing and safety, but our mission is to become the must-have Family Membership that gives families peace of mind anytime and anywhere.
Our team is focused on building technology that helps families feel safe and together even when they are outside of the home and apart. From personalized location-based alerts that help make daily coordination easier, to advanced sensor tech that can detect if you are in a car crash and automatically send you an ambulance, we are leveraging smartphones to their fullest extent to reinvent how families get through the day.
You will be joining our client at a key moment in our history. We doubled active users and tripled revenue in 2017, and we are scaling our team to accommodate this rapid growth. We currently have 75 full time employees, with offices in San Francisco, Las Vegas, and San Diego.
About the Job: Examples of work that you will do as a Senior Software Engineer, iOS
You are someone who is
- Build high-quality Pillar UI and can help others maintain it
- Maintain and improve the location engine
- Lead an iOS technical project of replacing the datastore with new technology and drive that to completion
- Actively participate in internal tech talks and contribute to our engineering blog
- Design interview questions and conduct interviews to help the team hire talent
You have the following experience
- A self-starter who is passionate about her / his work
- Bias towards action and great attention to details
- Make the hard calls between beautiful architecture and getting things done
- Work in a cross-functional team of mobile, backend, design, product and test engineers
- Coach and mentor other engineers
- Conduct thorough design and code reviews
- Deliver high-quality software with unit tests and automation
- Able to communicate well
We’d be excited if you have
- Minimum 5+ years of iOS development experience
- Experience taking a commercial app that’s similar to our scale from concept all the way to Apple App Store
- Passionate for technology and never-ending curiosity about the new features in iOS
- Comfortable with multiple areas of the iOS SDK
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
- Ability to drive a technical initiative in the team
- Proficient in Swift
- An app live on Apple App Store or contributions to open source software
- A sense of humor and the ability not to take yourself too seriously
- Experience developing location-based services
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms
- Fridays are Work From Home days
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Training courses and workshops
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k plan
- $200/month Quality of Life perk
- Your own computer built the way you like it
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We buy you the things you need to improve yourself and get your job done.