Engineers build, design and write scalable code to enhance the product or resolve issues within the product. Expectations for this professional ranges from low (entry level) to high (senior members) who will perform professional and specialized duties including the following:
- Competent with necessary tools/technology.
- Design and Implement design specifications, products and features for EngerGov solutions.
- Understand and apply programming and user interface standards applicable to the product.
- Develop software systems testing, validation procedures, and documentation;
- Design, write code and access EnerGov frameworks and APIs to enhance complex business models;
- Utilize knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, including design and best practices to development, testing and production of various EngerGov products and services;
- Develop and maintain knowledge of multiple applications, functional areas, technical skills and programming languages;
- Spends 90% of working time writing code or understanding software/technical interactions to enable them to finish coding/testing of their work.
- 2+ years of design & development experience with hands on experience building Mobile Application development (Hybrid and Native apps)
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Dot Net Framework and Mobile Development on Xamarin Forms (PRIMARY SKILL, a Must-Have)
- Good experience in Xamarin Forms and Xamarin Native. Solid grasp of full mobile development life cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of C#, Xamarin Forms, Xamarin Android, Xamarin iOS, Android, iOS, .Net Framework, Web Services.
- General Database Design
- Good understanding of MVVM design patterns
- N-Unit, Microsoft Unit Test Framework
- .NET API, RESTful service
- Source Control (GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Factory, Singleton, Dependency Injection (DI) design patterns
- Knowledge of platform specific standards and paradigms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) and experience in designing for maximum cross-platform reusability.
Work with our solutions that enable new businesses to safely build, open their doors, and stay in compliance. Our solutions facilitate community development, business management regulation, and code compliance while supporting fire prevention and structural safety.Location
0-5%Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades . Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people .
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.