Experienced iOS developer to work as part of an agile team maintaining and enhancing our iOS application. The right individual for this role must be capable of building applications using Swift and UIKit. The right candidate should be comfortable creating new mobile screens, integrating with RESTful API s, and iOS debugging tools. And candidates with exposure to full stack development are a plus. The candidates should also be familiar with agile, scrum, and object-oriented design. Primary responsibilities include:
Primary responsibilities include:
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, supports, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Partners with the IT Architect during the initial stages of the project/solution to ensure the accuracy of business cases and that the solution will meet the business need.
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- 2+ years of iOS & XCode development experience
- Experience with Backbase is a plus
- Experience with Cocoapods and iOS build process
- Experience with concepts of CI/CD, ideally with Fastlane and Jenkins
- Familiarly with Object-Orient Design and development best practices.
- Familiarity with full stack development or experience is a plus.
- High level skills in Swift and Objective-C and strong ability with latest iOS SDKs
- Ability to develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, system performance and standards
- Demonstrates deep expertise in specific coding concepts and/or languages - Evaluates program modules for performance scalability and openness of design
- Provides technical guidance to less experienced developers
- Reviews and/or certifies code of others
- Predicts application development requirements based on changes in underlying architecture
- Develops programming guidelines/standards and makes them accessible to other programmers
- Ability to develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, system performance and standards)
- Experience with web applications that use responsive design to better support mobile browsers.
- Experience in highly-secured online environments that use n-tier designs and extensive firewalling to enhance security. Experience interfacing with back-end applications using MQ, SOAP, RESTful services, and JSON.
- Experience partnering with others to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry
Educational, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
Bachelor s degree or equivalent