Robert Half Technology is working with a client of ours in the Cleveland Area, who is looking to add a Mobile Developer to their team.
We are looking for an experienced mobile developer to assist our Enterprise team in porting a successful desktop product to the web. The mobile side of things will require redesigning our current apps to work with our new SaaS application, as well as maintenance of our existing apps and design/maintenance of other new apps. In addition to the broad scope listed above, the mobile developer will translate user and business needs into real-world applications, actively contribute in design meetings for various projects and express design concepts through diagrams, prototypes and documentation.
* Analyze requirements for software programs or application enhancements
* Understand principles of software development and architecture
* Troubleshoot and resolve reported incidents and problems
* Monitor application health to ensure functionality and availability
* Research complex technical problems and recommend solutions
* Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
* Actively participate in all phases of the development lifecycle.
* Minimum 2 years of mobile development experience using Android Studio, Android SDK, REST and JSON.
OR Minimum 2 years of mobile development experience working with key technologies for iOS platform.
* Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
* Have published at least one original Android or iOS app
* BS or higher in Computer Science or equivalent, however individuals in an unrelated discipline that have demonstrated their ability to perform the primary job duties may be considered
* An understanding of audience requirements for B2B applications
* An understanding of different approaches to mobile development, why they work and how to best use them
* An eagerness to learn new technologies and concepts
If interested please email email@example.comAndroid iOS, JSON