Description Job Description:
Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for the role of Mobile Device Management (MDM) Administrator that will be responsible for providing advanced administration and technical support for a centralized MDM environment. Administrator will support mission critical MDM email and collaboration services for ~12,000 mobile users in a 40,000 end user environment including operations on the DISA Office 365 electronic mail enclave. The Administrator will ensure continuity in day-to-day operation of the MDM infrastructure in a Windows Active Directory multi domain infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, Group Policy, Organizational Units, DNS, DHCP, etc.) and Azure IL2, IL4 and IL5 Cloud integration.
Work location: Hillsboro OR, Vicksburg MS or Remote.
The Army Corps of Engineers - Information Technology (ACE-IT) provides secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support services to more than 40,000 USACE end users located throughout the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS). ACE-IT is the enterprise IT service delivery team for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, supporting mission requirements using a site-specific support model aligned along the USACE Regional Business Centers.Job Responsibilities
The MDM Engineer will be responsible for operations and maintenance of the Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform and assist in the design and development of MDM and security architecture across USACE applying knowledge of mobility systems and security to ensure the design and implementation of mobile technology. This position will directly contribute to the overall enterprise mobile architecture at USACE and lead operations and maintenance and support the vision and strategy around mobile device management (MDM) spanning iOS and Android platforms.
The Mobile Engineer will serve as a Technical Professional for Mobile Enterprise Operational and Security MDM supporting Engineering teams within the organization. The successful candidate possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills required to partner with other leaders across the USACE enterprise to identify opportunities and risks and develop and deliver solutions that support business strategies and protect organization intellectual property.Primary Responsibilities
- Apply mobile device management knowledge of enterprise mobility systems to solve operations and maintenance, architectural, engineering, and monitoring problems across the USACE enterprise
- Apply knowledge of Mobile Device Management, Android and iOS mobility platforms to design mobile device, including security architecture
- Apply knowledge of multiple Mobile Device Management (MDM) technologies to design and engineer secure mobile solutions
- Support the engineering design and directly work the operational implementation of enterprise mobile monitoring and detection and cyber security strategy
- Support the MDM environment within the USACE Microsoft Active Directory forest/domain.
- Complete Incident and Service Request (Work Order) tickets within required service levels
- Create knowledge articles to support service desk Tier 1 effectiveness including close on initial call
- Effectively troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Engineer, design, install, configure, and optimize IT systems.
- Ensure engineered solutions are designed to maintain highest availability and service dependability.
- Ensure all engineered solutions are in compliance with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), DoD and Agency policies and standards.
- Perform root cause analysis of critical outage and incidents, engineer permanent solutions, and coordinate implementation.
- Administer, maintain and support MDM interfaces and integration with email security gateways.
- Monitors server systems to ensure the latest operating system patches, security updates and STIGs settings are within operational standards. Schedules, applies, communicates, tests, troubleshoots, reports and supports system patch and STIGs settings levels within the server infrastructure.
- Follow Change Management process for all changes to production systems, including documenting all changes made to systems.
- Maintain existing and, as required, develop new documentation that will include but is not limited to SOPs and System Architecture Guides and Diagrams adhering to organizational templates, policies, and standards.
- Responsible for the day to day administration of MDM infrastructure and end device management.
- Perform implementation tasks related to MDM infrastructure and end devices, including: configuration, integration, and roll-outs.
- Assist in the operations and maintenance of a Microsoft O365 environment when related to the MDM operations and maintenance support.
- Create, configure, and maintain MDM platforms and end devices.
- Participate in a weekly on-call rotation.
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours or modified schedule for planned or emergency work.
High School Diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of IT-related MDM systems administration experience.
- Understanding and background of working with large mobile device management environments operating in a complex Active Directory, LDAP, and PKI infrastructure and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes.
- Detailed knowledge in MDM architecture and infrastructure
- Understanding of DNS, DHCP, Kerberos and Windows Authentication related to MDM operations and maintenance
- Availability to provide after-hours/on-call support, as needed, for a 24x7 operational environment.
- Knowledge of ITIL Configuration, Change & Release Management.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT II certification or higher (current/unexpired, and obtained 2011 or more recently).
- Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship and ability to obtain DoD Secret security clearance is required.
- Experience with Mobile Security across iOS and Android
- Experience architecting MDM solutions e.g. BB UEM, MobileIron, Airwatch, Good
- Experience in incident response focused on mobile monitoring and detection
- Experience in a large Enterprise operations environment, including MDM in DISA O365 enclave deployments, upgrades and migrations
External Referral Bonus:
- Customer Service Focused - the ability to deliver sustained high performance and high levels of customer satisfaction; Analytical thinker, Metrics Driven
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to effectively translate and communicate complex technical information and risk to all levels of internal and external organizations
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, excellent analytical ability
- Team building, mentoring and coaching skills
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner
- Work well under pressure with differing levels of Management
- Ability to maintain confidential information and communications
Exposure to other network monitoring systems and IT Service Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Blackberry UEM Mobile Device Management (MDM) System Administration experience preferred
- Purebred Derived Credential experience preferred
IneligiblePotential for Telework:
YesClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
SCA Systems Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.