The Enterprise Wireless/Mobility Support Technician shall provide support for day-to-day operations for ENTCOM located at MacDill AFB in Tampa, FL. The ideal candidate will provide 24 / 7 computer technical support to maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and restore Personnel Electronic Devices (PEDs), cellular devices (iPhone, Android, Blackberry), tablets, DoD Mobility Unclassified Capability (DMUC), DoD Mobility Classified Capability (DMCC) and corresponding peripherals. This is a deployable position (travel is very infrequent, less than 5%) and may require travel to both CONUS and OCONUS; as such, possession and maintenance of a current U.S. passport is required. The ultimate goal is to ensure data, voice, video, and communication requirements are correctly provisioned and operational to support assured communication between warfighters and Senior Defense Officials, Commander ENTCOM and ENTCOM staff. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, operate, and maintain PEDs, tablets, cellular devices and any other equipment within the scope of this task.
- Under very minimal supervision provide front line support to end users to include interacting with network services, vendors, Defense Information Service Agency (DISA), software systems engineering and asset management to restore service and/or identify core problems
- Provides on-site technical support by performing provisioning, configuration, installation, repair, and preventative maintenance of devices.
- Troubleshoots application, software and hardware failures and applies domain specific knowledge to return equipment to operational status within agreed upon Service Level Agreement parameters.
- Interacts daily with supervisor, peer groups and customers in order to manage work flow in timely and professional manner.
- Responsible for removal and proper disposal or disposition of old equipment and data deemed Classified.
- Operational requirements dictate 24/7 on-call support; this will cover nights and weekends.
- Responsible for documenting, upgrading and replacing hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including administration rights, security and system groups.
- Responsible for implementing fixes and patches through various means such as updates, patch installation, iOS/OS patches and fixes and various application testing.
- Active DoD Top Secret / SCI status is required in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- DoD 8570 IAT-II certification is required and satisfied by holding CompTIA Security+ (SY0-301) certification.
- Passport; position may be required to travel throughout ENTCOM AOR.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) to include implementation, sustainment and operation.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed; mission focused.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or 3+ years of Help/Service Desk experience (preferably in a DoD environment and based on PED/MDM requirements). Additional training, technical certification and/or experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Self-motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedules.
- Extensive mobile and PED basednetworking/client-server applications experience.
- Desired certifications: CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Mobility +, ICompTIA A+
- Remedy Help Desk and thorough understanding of cellular and TCP/IP based networking.
- Experience with image provisioning and deployment in an enterprise environment.
My SAIC Benefits.