Mobile Device TechnologistDuration:
6+ Month ContractExtension Possible
Our client, an international financial institution located in NW Washington, DC has an opening for a Mobile Device Technologist.
- Configure and troubleshoot mobile devices including but not limited to iOS and Android smart phones and tablets
- Configure mobile devices for mobile apps, VPN, and SecurID authentication
- Provide VPN support for corporate computers including configuring, troubleshooting and training
- Install, troubleshoot, configure and document changes required to make identified applications to work in the mobile device environment
- Resolve incident tickets relating to mobility support services
- Serve as subject matter expert/point of contact for the Help Desk, application owners and tier-3 support teams on issues related to the mobile device environment
- Interface with staff in-person or via phone and email, and to provide mobility-related support
- Help administer lifecycle of corporate mobile devices including provisioning, inventory management, and decommissioning in accordance with corporate guidelines
- Work with corporate mobile vendors to resolve technical issues and provision corporate plans and devices
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
- Associates Degree or 4 or more years of relevant work experience
- Proven customer service experience and ability to ascertain customers' needs through interaction
- Experience in supporting Apple and Android devices in a corporate environment
- In-depth knowledge and experience in mobile device configuration, app installation, and troubleshooting
- Understanding of MobileIron, inTune, or other Mobile Device Management systems (MDMs)
- Extensive experience in using Remedy, ServiceNow, or other incident tracking systems
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, outside of comfort zones
- Outstanding communication skills including the proven ability to convey complex ideas through clear communication, concise reports, and effective oral presentations
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Outlook and Windows platforms
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
If you or someone you know may be interested, please email me at email@example.com or call at 610-257-3036.