We are looking for a passionate Engineering Manager for our mobile application. We have 50k+ active customers everyday out of a network of 200k customers nationwide. This is a mission critical app central to the LOB. We need engineering rigor, a focus on quality, and a focus on serving our members by serving our shoppers.
This role demands a strong background in both people management and technology. You will be leading a team that implements new product features while adding performance and quality metrics to the codebase. You will be responsible for mentoring the engineers on the team as well as providing career development and personal growth plans for them.
- 2+ years of experience managing a mobile app team delivering software on schedule with high quality
- Hands on experience with iOS/Android.
- Experienced establishing and/or executing a culture of engineering rigor, using data such as RUM, error/crash reports, survey feedback to identify gaps in quality engineering practices.
- Proven ability to collaborate with other teams, managers, product managers, user experience designers to deliver the best application to our shoppers.
- Lead tasks and prioritize work across multiple projects.
- Experience leading and evolving highly effective teams.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to mentor engineers.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, start up environment.
Nice to Haves
- Experience leveraging CI pipelines in the cloud.
- Experience establishing a culture and competency of observability for apps.
- Experience with consumer facing eCommerce applications.
- Experience managing Agile and/or Lean teams.