Title : Azure Architect/Engineer
Location : 100% Remote
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
The Azure Data Engineer will work with the business in understanding data requirements and will serve as a technology platform expert in designing and building technical solutions focused on Microsoft Azure Data Factory Azure SQL Datawarehouse etc with a focus on understanding data need for data initiatives in building scalable distributed and high performance computing cloud based platform solutions on Azure then be tasked with designing and implementing solutions for data management improvements
Main Responsibilities :
- Supports solution architects in problem analysis and solution design, advising teams on appropriate Azure service selection.
- Create functional design specifications Azure reference architectures and assist with other project deliverables as needed Design and Develop Platform as a Service PaaS Solutions using different Azure Services
- Create a data factory orchestrate data processing activities in a data driven workflow monitor and manage the data factory move transform and analyze data
- Design complex enterprise Data solutions that utilize Azure Data Factory
- Build conceptual and logical data models
- Design and implement big data real time and batch processing solutions
- Design build and scale data pipelines across a variety of source systems and streams internal third party as well as cloud based distributed elastic environments and downstream applications and or self service solutions
- Develop and document mechanisms for deployment monitoring and maintenance
- Designs & develops solution artifacts per technical and functional requirements.
- Contributes key input to agile sprint cycles and quality reviews.
- Creates test plans and scripts as required – unit, integration, system test.
- Performs codebase maintenance and quality checks.
- Originates and maintains solution documentation.
- Supports the configuration, deployment and execution of CI/CD pipelines in alignment with SDLC methodologies.
- Contributes to practice development through consistent Azure platform learning.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the public cloud solutions architect community.
Essential Experience & Qualifications Required
Bachelor s degree or higher in Computer Science Engineering Information Technology Information Systems
- 3 years experience with Microsoft Cloud Data Platform Azure Data Factory Azure Databricks Python Scala Spark SQL SQL Data Warehouse
- 3 years of experience in developing data ingestion data processing and analytical pipelines for big data relational databases data lake solutions
- Expertise with SQL database design structures ETL ELT design patterns and datamart structures star snowflake schemas etc
- Creation of descriptive predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions using Azure Stream Analytics Azure Analysis Services Data Lake Analytics Spark Databricks Hive
- Experience in Azure Data Factory ADF creating multiple pipelines and activities using Azure for full and incremental data loads into Azure Data Lake Store and Azure SQL DW
- Experience for Azure Data Lake Storage and working with Parquet files and partitions
- Experience managing Microsoft Azure environments with VM s VNETS Subnets NSG s Resource Groups etc
- Experience in Creation Configuration of Azure Resources RBAC
- Experience with Git Azure DevOps
- • Expert knowledge of agile development practices and associated disciplines such as CI/CD, Git, Kanban.
- Solid working knowledge of SQL and associated database concepts.
- AZ-900 Fundamentals certification, Azure certification would be desired.
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Specialty Azure development skills and associated services & languages – Python
- Additional Azure certifications (Associate, Expert, Specialty)
- • Working knowledge of data modeling, analytics, data mining and machine learning
Share your updated resume to