Contract Contract Length:
12-Months Job ID :
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is seeking a Mobile Heartbeat Product Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN. Responsibilities:
- Create deliverables independently and in conjunction with the project team members.
- Ability to multi-task, given various assignments, assisting management in prioritization of tasks.
- Work with customers to ensure project dates are met and ensures timely completion of deliverables.
- Assist project team with various tasks for site readiness. Work with a multitude of business owners to rollout new solutions to selected project locations.
- Responsible for maintaining documentation for projects and ensures the information can be easily located and referenced by stakeholders.
- Work with source/target systems SMEs and other project members on integration requirements and understanding scope and capabilities.
- Assist with maintenance and support of existing sites including testing, problem determination and identifying proper resolutions.
- Maintain open communication with project team and leadership until resolution defined and implemented.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor s Degree preferred.
- Experience with Clinical Applications that facilitate patient care with the latest technology.
- Experienced in the implementation and deployment of interface and integration requirements for clinical systems.
- HL7 understanding is preferred.
- Clinical Application Support preferred.
- Meditech/EMR integration with third party application experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Strong business analysis and integration development experience.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Light travel may be required.
- Typical work week hours can vary depending on workload and project deliverables.
(formerly known as Parallon Technology Solutions
) was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care. CereCore
is a private company, which is wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).