What is this opportunity?
Mobile Marketing Manager
You will manage digital marketing strategies to accelerate our consumer acquisition and engagement through the mobile app. This savvy mobile acquisition manager will directly manage digital media buys and deliver our audience relevant content and messaging in order to drive mobile app installs and mobile app engagement.
Leveraging your expertise, you'll help to grow Tech Pro acquisition through the Dice.com mobile app. You will develop new frameworks, approaches, and techniques in addition to building on existing ones. This role is instrumental to our customer growth and retention strategies.
What are we requiring for this role?
- Manage mobile app advertising strategy and tactics that support our media plan objectives
- Manage mobile app customer journey including messaging and creative
- Leverage cross channel data to enhance mobile app performance
- Continually advance mobile app performance through research and testing
- Actively manage program performance, deliver program KPIs, and share program performance with internal stakeholders
- Develop experimentation and optimization strategies
- Support additional strategic digital marketing activities to deliver technology professional candidate applications and registrations
- Work closely with the Marketing team to meet goals and partner with the cross-channel leads for integrated campaign program development
- Work with the analytics team to deliver accurate, actionable analysis and insights and recommend improvements to the customer journey
- Collaborate with Product and Business Intelligence and teams to ensure relevant and targeted content for each audience
What do we prefer for this role?
- 3+ years experience in a high growth digital marketing organization, specifically mobile app advertising
- Understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem, with hands on experience with bid managers, and leveraging 1st and 3rd party data
- Experience with marketing analytics and attribution
- Data-driven thinker
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable working with business, marketing, and IT stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders
- High level of collaboration, courage, and curiosity