We have opening with our direct client for Mobile Marketing Campaign Operations Manager/Analyst in Pleasanton, CA
Please go through the requirement and send me your updated resume asap
Mobile Marketing Campaign Operations Manager/Analyst
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration – 6 Months (extendable)
Position Overview We are looking for a Mobile Marketing Operations Analyst who is very analytical, data driven and hyper focused on driving growth and retention of our ecommerce and loyalty customers. This key Marketing Operations role will partner with analytics, ecommerce, loyalty, product management, and technology partners to lead efforts to convert loyalty and ecommerce customers, increase frequency, reduce churn, and improve retention of existing customers by developing lifecycle marketing and always-on campaigns across Push Notification, SMS and In-app channels.
Core Responsibilities Primary responsibilities will include optimizing and scaling existing Push marketing campaigns and building cross app campaigns, SMS/Text marketing and In-app marketing from the ground up.
- As we continue to see massive growth in mindset shift towards mobile and adoption of our apps, this role will play a critical role for the company to ensure we are increasing engagement with our most valued and loyal customers via triggered and personalized mobile marketing campaigns and help keep us top of mind for our customers in a timely and relevant manner as they go about their grocery and meal planning.
- Develop lifecycle marketing, always-on campaigns across Push Notification, SMS, and In-app channels to increase frequency, reduce churn and improve retention, as well as grow installs, and overall app engagement
- Partner with ecommerce and loyalty marketing teams to understand customer journey maps and areas of opportunities for us to engage with customers during their grocery and meal planning journeys and create targeted campaigns to help them solve for daily and weekly grocery/meal planning
- Partner with Product and IT teams to drive new platform capabilities
- Focus on campaign development, optimization, automation, and channel management.
- Define, pilot, and rapidly iterate initiatives, with an understanding and strategic view on all internal/external factors and influences
- Analyze full customer journey, and identify opportunities for targeted marketing touchpoints to both acquire and retain customers, to grow traffic and conversion
- Research and identify customer segments for targeted digital campaigns
- Partner with and leverage internal teams to help drive agenda and implementation
- Closely monitor campaign performance and ROI in partnership with our analytics team, react to deviations from plan quickly, and apply learnings from past campaigns to inform future initiatives
- Relentlessly drive growth through innovative strategies and meticulous execution to drive step change improvements in performance
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology to achieve desired results
- Scale our marketing efforts operating best-in-class tools to enhance our product offering to our end users (Push, SMS, In-app, and more)
- Collaborate with teams to operationalize, build and run marketing programs
- Streamline campaign production by developing reusable templates, managing planning and production process, and training colleagues to use them
- Strong project management skills and ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Consultative approach to supporting, educating, and advising channel and marketing managers
- Builds simple to advanced/complex mobile and omni-channel campaigns. Includes campaign set-up, html coding, quality assurance, testing and delivery, based on requirements. Conducts QA Peer Reviews.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve HTML assets and revise code where necessary to integrate with internal tools/platform and ensure proper rendering across mobile platforms/devices
- Design/code responsive in-app templates/interstitial pages.
- Work collaboratively with campaign team leads as well as cross-functional teams to scope, design, and implement technical solutions for dynamic mobile campaigns, data feed, and/or mobile platform migration.
- Resolves rendering issues and ensures consistent rendering across mobile platforms.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that occurred at any time during the campaign building, launching or post-launching process.
- Hands-on editing of graphics and HTML for interstitial pages
Personal Characteristics Strategic thinker with a customer centric focus.
- Strong communicator with influencing and persuasion skills.
- Strong influencer, collaborator and relationship builder.
- Data and solutions driven.
- Innovative thinker and problem solver.
- Technology savvy.
- Ability to communicate effectively to senior and executive management; exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to internal partners
- Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
- Analytically comfortable building a strategy and story using large data sets
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Creative and empathetic thinker with a customer first mindset
- Able to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- Strong cross functional team player
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
Experience & Expertise Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 year’s experience creating and executing mobile campaigns using an enterprise mobile marketing platform
- Hands on experience with robust MarTech and AdTech platforms especially Adobe, Salesforce, Localytics, AppsFlyer, etc.
- Strong marketing analytics capabilities that allow you to dive into the data and into our software to get insights to inform your team and cross-functional partners
- Track record of driving significant results
- Understanding of database concepts and segmentation
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, specifically Excel
- Campaign coding using HTML/CSS
- A/B or multivariate tests and campaign versioning
- Dynamic and/or personalized versioning
- QA for content and rendering across mobile platforms and devices
- Handle change requests quickly and efficiently
- Schedule deployment and complete post-deployment checks
- Develop new data-driven campaigns, and personalization initiatives
- Pull and help define complex segment queries via SQL
- Partner and collaborate with other members of the production/operations team to ensure knowledge sharing and process efficiencies
- General understanding of mobile best practices
- Minimum 2 years in mobile/email/CRM marketing.
- Understanding of QA process and how to QA other’s work
- Taking ownership of programs and working with business stakeholders
BayOne awarded SFBT Fast100 award