DTS is looking for Mobile Site Reliability Engineer (iOS/Android) for our direct client Position in Charlotte, NC.
No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
Client is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join on either our Mobile Application team within the Digital Channel Technology organization. This role will call for cooperation with several tech partners, product managers, and software engineers, allowing the position to take part in various roles with hands-on opportunities. This is an amazing chance for growth and to work in very modern technology focused environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts
- Understanding of application flows and proactive monitoring needs of production systems
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL concepts such as Incident, Change, Problem management and support procedures
- Expertise with Splunk programming - writing queries, building dashboards, configuring alerts, and reports
- Strong knowledge and experience with Linux System Engineering and scripting languages utilizing solid coding practices (code re-use, functions, comments) – Python, Perl and Shell
- Strong development/support experience with Java, Kotlin, or Swift
- Experience in Development and maintenance of iOS and Android apps
- Experience on integration and usage of Mobile APM tools like Fabric, Sentre, MixPanel, App Dynamics etc. to analyze mobile app crashes preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners and technology teams
Desired Skills & Experience
- Deployment and troubleshooting experience on JBOSS, Node.js, and/or GraphQL
- BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent 3-6 years of work experience
- Very strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills with the ability to resolve infrastructure (cloud) and application issues in Production environment
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency and dedication to deadlines
- Experience in Reliability space and tools
- Experience in building dashboard and tools
- Experience with Red Hat OpenShift, Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience working with Jenkins and any open source CICD tools, network load balancers such as Big IP
F5 and design/development of iRules.
- Experience on modern databases (Redis, Couchbase ..)
Digital Technology Solutions