The incumbent will have any experience with quality management systems for medical devices and is going to be writing mobile apps for medical devices
- We are looking for a Mobile Software Engineer to help us build new products that will impact hundreds of millions of people with hearing loss and sleep disorders.
- Client is committed to helping people reach their fullest human potential so they can feel more, do more, and be more by providing drug-free alternatives to deeply personal health problems.
- You will collaborate with the best product managers, designers and engineers in the world to create experiences that will change lives.
- You should be obsessed with quality, possess astonishing development capabilities and be ready to embark on a mission riddled with complex technical challenges.
- This is an exciting role for an experienced Mobile Software Engineer to be part of the team defining a new product category that will improve people's lives in ways no other company can.
- We need you to realize our stunning visions.We need your depth, drive, passion and skill to bring next generation medical devices to the world.
- 6+ years engineering experience on iOS or Android
- 1+ years developing in Swift or Kotlin
- Strong foundational knowledge of Objective-C or Java
- Strong computer science fundamentals, especially data structures
- Experience with multi-threading and memory management
- Experience with asynchronous strategies
- Experience with push notifications
- Git ninja
- Collaborative and communicative co-star
- Passionate about software design and architecture Deeply concerned with performance
- Pragmatic yet bold
- Cautiously adoptive of reactive programming
- Disciplined approach to development, testing and documentation
- Experience with quality management systems for medical devices
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent, with a minimum of 6 years of experience.
Visit our website at www.gttit.com to learn more about us.