**Immediate Contract to Hire Opportunity** Position: Mobile Solutions Architect Location: 100% Remote but must live in one of the following states:
NC, SC, GA, CT, DC, DE, IL, KY, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, TN, VA, VT WI, WV Job Overview:
For this position, we're looking for someone with a strong desire and ability to envision mobile technology solutions in new and creative ways that will help define the future vision. As a mobile architect, the person will be responsible to lead the design, development, integration and deployment of various mobile technologies.
We develop technology so customers can eat well, save time, and live better in a supportive environment where leaders know their team's strengths and passions while elevating their associates through collaboration and engaging team environments.Job Description:
- Architect, design and develop performant enterprise mobile (iOS/Android/Hybrid) application
- Develop the technical vision and mobile design specifications of assigned projects and perform as implementation tech lead
- Manage technical road maps for native and hybrid mobile platform teams
- Lead decision making processes related to mobile project implementation
- Work with other solution architects, managers, and senior developers to plan technical solutions that can help scrum teams work better and faster
- Develops technical / business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools.
- Anticipate and provide inputs for prevention of the problems before they appear
- Mentor team members on the evolution of the mobile industry
- 7+ years' experience working in a technical role
- At least 3 years of leadership experience in designing and developing mobile solutions
- Passion for working with emerging technologies and architecting innovative applications.
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Experience with Microservices and Event based architectures
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate using strong verbal, written and listening skills
- Experience in integrating and working with third party API's
- Experience with releasing applications to App store and google play store
- Experience in domain-specific architecture concepts and emerging technologies. (Design patterns, frameworks, mobile and current with application architectures of NodeJS, .Net or Java based solutions)
If you're a dynamic technology professional who wants to be part of a growing technology innovation team that strengthens thousands of retail stores with creative technology solutions, then we want to meet you!
- Experience with cloud computer/DevOps, such as Microsoft Azure, is a plus
- Experience with Linux is a plus
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at