• Experience with Apple and Android mobile development with the focus improvement productivity, improving time-to-market, improving solutions quality, and improving cost effectiveness
• Mentoring technical leads and developers
• Communicating implications of architectural decisions, issues and plans to business, product and IT Leadership
• Providing technical and architectural leadership for both hybrid and native mobile applications
• API integration experience
• Azure Cloud experience – Architecting solutions on cloud native design
• Improving processes to ensure alignment between the business strategies and application technology roadmap
• Preparing technical solution and architecture documents, artifacts, work products and presentations for the customer
• Defining the overall technical architecture for the mobile application that is envisioned with the customer
• Enforce standards, frameworks, and architecture principles and governance to keep the overall architecture evolving toward the target state
• Maintain application level roadmaps, short term and long term strategic plans to align with the forward looking deliverables
• Technology strategy, direction, reference architecture, development framework standards and guidelines.
• Maintain technology level roadmaps, short term and long term strategic plans to align with the forward looking deliverables
• New software technology platforms or tools evaluation, selection and decision.
• Partnership with product teams for evaluation and prioritization of new product features
• Technology tech debt scoping, remediation plans and roadmaps
• Self Service automation tools and reference architecture for code reuse, build, release and deploy
• Architecture guardrails around development and release management process.
• Architecture Vision Document
• End-to-End System Integration and Infrastructure Architecture
• Technical guidance to tech leads for creation of low level design
• Guide the technical leads to create the component and process flow diagrams
• Assist the product and delivery teams to review the SOW and contracts.
• Assist the implementation teams for client integration and onboarding.
• Assist the delivery team for security remediation activities
• Assist the application support team for performance, scalability, reliability and capacity planning
• Assist the app support team for high severity incident troubleshooting and root cause analysis
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!