- Perform requirements gathering, design, programming, and testing of our software.
- Design and implement enhancements and new features, estimating effort, creating and managing a delivery schedule and adjusting priorities.
- Provide input for QA, training, documentation and engineering support of new and enhanced functionality.
- Provide technical leadership in projects requiring multiple engineers. Roles include subdividing, training, assigning and coordinating activity.
- Must have strong skills in writing, debugging, and tuning iOS/Android apps written in Objective-C and Java.
- Must have excellent knowledge of mobile app development best practices, including but not limited to efficient use of limited resources such as battery, storage, processing power and screen real estate.
- Must be intimately familiar with iOS and Android frameworks, security policies, limitations, and version-specific changes.
- Must be proficient with Core Data & SQLite.
- Must be proficient with Xcode and Eclipse/Android Studio.
- Must have fundamental knowledge of iOS and Android app publishing process
- Must have excellent written and communications skills to engage users and management for gathering requirements, business process analysis and task breakdown.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in IT-related field.
- 5+ years of mobile development experience with iOS and Android.
- Experience designing successful and attractive user interfaces, having one or more apps published in the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store.
- Experience with mobile device management and app wrapping.
- Experience with cross-platform frameworks such as Cordova or Xamarin is a bonus.
Experience working on web applications and working on large projects and legacy code is a bonus.