American Credit Acceptance, a fast growing automotive lender with $2,500,000,000 in assets seeks a highly skilled Statistical Modeling and Data Analytics professional to identify business challenges and improvement opportunities. This person will use their entrepreneurial mindset to leverage analysis to make strategic or tactical recommendations. The role includes framing problems, developing hypotheses, developing solutions, scoping feasibility, and leading implementation and monitoring.
* Identify, quantify and sell improvement opportunities, especially when data-oriented
* Analyze business problems and provide recommendations
* Strong written and oral communications skills
* Deliver accurate work in a timely manner
* Statistical modeling and data analysis
* Experience with a programming language
* Masters or Ph.D in a quantitative or analytical field
* Exceptional academic performance
* The ability to quickly assess problems and find workable solutions
* Experience with R, SAS and other analytical programs
Supervisory Responsibility - No
Work Environment and Physical Demands - This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work - This is a full-time position with a work schedule of Monday-Friday with some schedule variations as needed.
Travel - This position will require up to 10% travel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ACA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.