Requisition Number: 78475
We are Insight Digital Innovation
. Insight Digital Innovation
is dedicated to making the impossible possible. We combine cutting-edge technology, creative thinking
and the power of scale
to deliver radical business transformation.
Our areas of expertise include Cloud enablement, Data & AI, DevOps, Digital strategy, Intelligent applications, IoT & smart edge and Transformation Services
From IT strategy and design
to implementation and management
, our employees
help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Microsoft
2020 US Partner of the Year Databricks
2020 National Consulting and SI Partner of the Year HashiCorp
2020 Partner Award: Americas Investment Partner of the Year Intel
2020 US Innovation Partner of the Year
Our Insight Digital Innovation
team is searching for an experienced, passionate and professional Senior Architect specializing in Modern Applications
to join our team.
At the heart of every great technology solution is great management, always making sure that the project delivers what it set out to do and matches expectations.
Insight Enterprises Digital Innovation team is seeking a passionate Cloud Architect to join our team. You will serve as thought leader, solution visionary, technology expert and mentor to other engineers. You are the most technical resource on projects. You will help clients envision future state capabilities, define & design modern application solutions to achieve that vision and lead the implementation of those modern applications for our clients.
We are practitioners of lean engineering (a high velocity product development process that applies Lean and DevOps practices), microservice oriented patterns and practices, and cloud platform capabilities for the design and development of modern applications, SaaS and PaaS solutions.
We provide these services to our clients who are business of all sizes from startups to fortune 500 companies. What is consistent across our clients is that they are interested in transforming their business through modern applications and have engaged Insight
to deliver on that vision.
We are looking for someone with demonstrable experience in several of the following areas and expertise in at least one:
- Experience in the design and development of cloud-native, secure, distributed applications that leverage microservice architecture, webservices, ReST APIs, API Gateways, relational and NoSQL stores and loosely coupled messaging.
- Experience in the design and automation of Infrastructure as a Service and Platform as a Service capabilities including virtual networks, virtual machines, cloud services, web sites, data services, IoT services, etc.
- Experience in the design and implementation of Internet of Things solutions that leverage high volume telemetry ingestion, stream analytics and data visualization.
- Experience in the design and implementation of big data analytics that leverage Hadoop and predictive analytics systems.
- Experience in DevOps practices including automations and capabilities for CI, CD, metrics, monitoring, infrastructure as code, configuration management, and the organizational adoption of systems thinking, feedback loops and collaboration.
- Experience and solid understanding of cloud / networking / distributed computing environments
- Experience and capability to conceive and present solutions to client tailored to their unique business problems and opportunities, then follow through to SOW preparation and engagement delivery.
- Experience in the design and implementation of responsive web and mobile applications
- 15+ total years industry experience
- 10+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands on programming
- 3+ years of experience as an Architect
- 4+ years of professional hands-on experience with Azure, AWS, and/or other cloud providers
- Architect level experience with a consulting firm is preferred
Technical Skills Required
We are looking for individuals who have experience with some or all of the following or equivalent skills:
Lean Engineering, Agile, Scrum, DevOps
Technologies / Knowledge Areas
IoT/Edge, Chatbot, Native Mobile (iOS & Android), App Modernization, Responsive Web / PWA, Cognitive Services, Full Stack Development, Tokenization
.NET Core, J2EE, Spring, Angular, React, Go, Xamarin, Vue, REST API
Visual Studio, Atom, Swagger, PowerApps
Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, ESB, Message Queues, Cloud Services, Lambda, Google Cloud
Azure PowerShell Classic/ARM, AWS CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFoundry, Hypergrid, HashiCorp products
Docker, CoreOS, LXD, Joynet
SQL Database, Cassandra, DocumentDb, Mongo DB, RDS, Hadoop, Machine Learning, Redis, Postgres
Bachelors or master's in computer science or equivalent
Salary Range 110-150 with a variable compensation plan
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: [[Remote]] || [[Arizona]] || [[USA]] || [[Cloud]] || [[Architect]] || [[Azure]] ||Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Architecture, Developer, Engineer, Consulting, Supply, Engineering, Technology, Operations