Job Number: R0103093
Modernization System Engineer, Senior
Provide computer network operations capability development and engineering services, including systems engineering support to modernize mission systems to gain strategic advantages. Help lead modernization efforts for the client's corporate data targeting team. Analyze the creation of modernized processes and systems supporting corporate data targeting for a national security client. Develop concepts of operations (CONOPS) mission use cases and specify requirements. Conduct user acceptance testing of new product releases on behalf of the mission customer and support engineering requirements review boards for multiple systems that are part of the client's capabilities portfolio. Coordinate requirements management activities with many stakeholders across many organizations.
- 14 years of experience with technical or engineering work on contracts or teams for the federal government
- Experience with targeting or data flow mission systems
- Experience with developing CONOPS, capability level and functional requirements, mission scenarios, or use cases
- Experience with chairing, coordinating, and facilitating engineering review or configuration control board activities
- Experience with defining and modeling business processes and workflows and identifying mechanisms and approaches for process improvement or automation
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with using Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the signals intelligence (SIGINT) life cycle
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BS degree or 19 years of experience with systems engineering in lieu of a degree
- Experience with defining requirements, architecture, or design elements for systems or software that deal with external data exchange or sharing
- Experience with software or system requirements management and user acceptance testing
- Knowledge of agency policies and directives as they apply to IT SIGINT collection, dataflow, and information sharing with internal and external partners
- Knowledge of metadata tagging and 'smartdata' as it relates to cloud related technologies
- Knowledge of legal authorities for mission data
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.