***W2 Contract Position***
Test Engineer - Embedded Software
Long Term Contract
We are looking for someone with expertise in test infrastructure development.
This position will:
• Support modeling and simulation activities for various enterprise platform (Combines, Seeding, Sprayers, Tractors) projects
• Work with design teams to determine appropriate simulations to validate system, subsystem, and feature requirements.
• Support the design team to develop a virtual verification environment which emulates physical systems interfacing with the embedded software.
• Handle support requests from software developers, verification champions and test automation engineers using the test environment.
• Drive efficiency through abstraction, automation, and reuse of simulation components.
• Document new processes and best practices to drive commonality and reuse.
What Skills You Need (Required skills/experiences)
• 3 or more years of experience
• MATLAB/Simulink simulation and model-based software skills
• Experience with C, C#, python, or equivalent
• Strong interpersonal communication skills with ability to lead conversations and collaboration
• Strong, demonstrated problem solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks developing new features and handling support requests
• Ability and experience working in a self-directed mode
• Experience with creating automated, deployable solutions (Continuous Integration)