Senior Salesforce Developer Location: McLean, VA Duration: 11 Months with possible contract to Hire
As a full stack developer of the team, the Individual would independently design, develop and test the solution delivery of issues as well complex enhancements with high quality.
The individual would champion technology and tools changes/improvements that improve delivery processes.
Work collaboratively with other open minded, technology savvy and dedicated team members.
- Salesforce Developer Certified
- 5+ years' experience in developing in Salesforce platform
- Advanced proficiency with multiple programming languages
- Master's degree or similar in Information Technology/Computer science
- Clear understanding of software development methodologies
- Integrated Salesforce with multiple systems (Microstrategy, Sharepoint, outlook, co-browsing solutions etc..)
- Advance developer certification
- Implementing enhancements for Salesforce application
- Responsible for providing deployment support from DEV-SIT and work with the deployer for code merges
- Support Agile production deployments on a rotational basis
- Responsible for providing the technical solution for all enhancements associated with Salesforce
- Provides input into project estimates
- Provides technical solution for the assigned user stories
- Code, unit test and ensure code meets client security standards
- Work with the Salesforce vendor team for any technical issue
- Create test scripts using TDD
- Provide feedback to requirements
- Escalates technical issues to the technical lead
- Responsible for Code reviews, design reviews and ensure unit testing is performed for the code that he has written
- Assist in resolving production incidents