Long term contract to support federal client. Selected candidate goes through a clearance process before start. 100% onsite work, with current remote option. Candidate has to be at Baltimore, MD for onboarding process of 2-3 weeks
Key Required Skills: Mongo DB open source, Elasticache, NoSQL
- Designing, Building, and automating the MongoDB Architecture for open source MongoDB.
- Experience in using Python to automate infrastructure tasks
- Experience on automating ElastiCache provisioning, administration and maintenance
- Expert MongoDB architectural knowledge
- Considered a leader in the field
- Experience working with relational data modeling using tools like Erwin
- Experience working with AWS database services including RDS, EC2, S3,
- Infrastructure and configuration automation.
Additional Desired skills
- Ansible Automation experience
- Working in Agile and DEVOPS environment.