MongoDB Technical Architect
*** SKYPE Interview is Required ***
- Participating brainstorming design sessions and resolve problems in:
- The MongoDB query language (MQL): MQL is a SQL-like query language that gives you the productivity of SQL with the performance of native MongoDB queries
- Application development with MongoDB rsquos drivers in 10+ different programming languages
- Tuning MongoDB to achieve the required level of performance, read consistency, and write durability
- Scaling MongoDB to manage TBs of data and thousands of queries per second
- Estimating the size of a cluster (or the cloud deployment costs) required to meet application requirements
- Best practices for MongoDB schema design and how to design the best MongoDB schema for a given application
- MongoDB Enterprise operations tools Ops Manager, Compass, etc.
- Migration strategies from RDBMS (and other databases) to MongoDB - Knowing Java required.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com