Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Mortgage Recruiter
for a CONTRACT
assignment with one of our premier Financial Banking
clients in Tampa, FL. Responsibilities
- The Sourcing Sr. Analyst is an individual contributor responsible for promoting Clients' brand and culture with active & passive candidates in coordination with the Talent Acquisition team.
- The overall objective is to identify pools of talent (both internally and externally), engage, screen, and convert to active applicants for current and future positions.
- Identify pools of named and known talent (both internally and externally), engage/screen and convert to active job applicants for current and future positions
Work on gathering insights from the candidate market on the location/availability/demographics (i.e. diversity) of talent alongside talent pool analytics
- Proactively identify candidate slates by pursuing and qualifying passive candidates through tools such as LinkedIn, Entelo
- Collaborate and build trusted relationships with hiring managers and Talent Acquisition colleagues to understand position requirements with focus on the knowledge, skills & abilities required
- Manage market messaging to desirable talent eliciting increased applicant flow
- Collect, maintain and deliver market data/intelligence for recruitment and hiring managers that reflect the availability of talent in key markets and/or linked to specific requisitions (i.e. organizational structure, scope of positions in competing companies, compensation, benefits information, market trends)
- Research the availability of diverse talent for select roles to advise & consult with recruiters & hiring managers to develop a strategy to engage and attract such talent
- Research internal and external marketplace of available talent and deliver information that can inform on the competitive landscape, inclusive of talent movement within our competitors.
- Maintain accurate information in the CRM (Avature) through a consistent communication strategy with a pipelined network of prospects
- Promote Client's brand and culture with active & passive candidates
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the group, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience .
- 5-8 years of experience .
- Experience in one of the key domains, preferably in a talent acquisition capacity .
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and c-rafting Boolean search strings) .
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate -Management Systems .
- Solid verbal and written communication skills .
- Strong sales skills ability to sell open roles and positively present to potential passive candidates .
- Ability to manage time proficiently while meeting deadlines with speed and efficiency .
- Strong organizational skills .
- Work well autonomously and with a team
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse team built on these core values: customer service, employee development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please find us at https://sgainc.com
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status, Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other Legally Protected Status.