Zycron has joined with a Mortgage company in search of a Mortgage Underwriter for an opportunity in the Mid-South/Southaven/Olive Branch, Jackson (TN), and Nashville areas.
- Provide conditions for the loan file and support for some complex scenarios.
- Address any High Risk flags on the LoanSafe Fraud Manager report. Review the report for more complex issues
- Monitor credit for undisclosed debt.
- Verify that documented assets meet or exceed required funds to close plus meet reserve requirements. Analyze assets for inclusion/exclusion when necessary
- Verify required assets for other financed properties per product guidelines.
- Verify that the credit docs are not expired.
- Calculate rate spread to certify that the loan is a qualified mortgage.
- Monitor LTV and DTI calculations when additional information is received to ensure loan is still within guidelines. Troubleshoots and can offer thorough knowledge of the information.
- Two year minimum mortgage underwriting experience or 5 years processing experience with a working knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, USDA and VA loan products.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate’s degree preferred.
- Thorough oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of first-mortgage real estate lending practices, including federal regulatory requirements, state regulations and agency requirements.
- Thorough analytical skills, with a high degree of accuracy. Ability to perform income analysis and analyze complex tax returns, including corporate, partnership and S-corporations.
- National Mortgage Licensing System Requirements.
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Kelly Parsons at
- Job ID Number: 116721 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you.
Zycron, a Brand of BG Staffing, Inc. (NYSE American: BGSF), is one of the largest IT solutions firms headquartered in Tennessee. We provide client-specific solutions from staffing to outsourcing across all industries, with extensive experience in health care, energy and utilities, and state and local government.
To learn more about our services visit www.zycron.com