Will be focusing on creating Motion Graphics design for Production, HMI in-screen displays, ad content on mobile devices, HMI movies.
The candidate would join a team of UX Designers, UI Designers, Researchers, Storytellers, and Programmers to create 3D Motion Design.
The candidate will also work with engineers, researchers, and designers from other departments throughout the organization to support the development of future vehicles.
The ideal candidate must have a strong passion and ability to be creative both within and without parameters, be able to create inspiring 2D and 3D motion graphics for UX/UI designs, and exhibit a deep attention to detail and passion for simplifying user experiences.
• Strong familiarity with user interface patterns for automotive (HMI), mobile or consumer electronics
• 3-5 years of Motion Graphics design, VFX, Animation or similar UX/UI related experience.
• Intermediate to expert level in 3D/Motion tools such as AfterEffects, Trapcode Suite, Cinema4D, Motion, and Maya (familiarity with- Alias and Catia a plus).
• Ability to manipulate pre-made 3D assets including setting up animations, texture mapping, lighting, keyframes, and motion paths.
• A portfolio of work demonstrating relevant experience that shows independently produced original samples.
• Experience working in a team environment and directly with developers for implementation of designs.
• VFX experience (hard surface modeling, compositing, overlays, reality lighting)
• Prior experience working in the automotive, consumer electronics industry.
• Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed
• Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
Location: Torrance, CA
Duration: 12 + months
OSI Engineering is a leading talent acquisition and services company, building powerful IT and Engineering development teams to meet speed-to-market demands across the US. We develop, implement and manage workforce solutions through every stage of the product lifecycle, from early application development through final production, delivering the highest-level technology professionals. Our capabilities include technical staff augmentation, managed service programs and resource planning solutions.
With over 20 years of experience, OSI’s technical expertise spans the software stack from the firmware layer up to the user interface. We deliver dynamic and diverse teams for IT Services, Networking Data Services, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, Big Data, Mobile Hardware and Applications, Internet of Things (IoT), Connected Car, Enterprise Information Security and Data Science. Our quality-focused approach to talent acquisition and services helps our clients successfully launch their concepts and products that change the world.