Minimum Required Skills:
television graphics design, Motion Graphics Design, ORAD, After Effects, Cinema 4D, StudioMax 3D, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Final Cut Pro HD
We have an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced Motion Graphics Creative Designer with ORAD or Cinema 4d experience to join a fast growing International News Organization located in Washington D.C.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Creative Designer, you will be working directly with news producers to create detailed graphics for a variety of television news shows and promos airing from a newly-launched channel.
What You Need for this Position
* Broadcast Design degree and/or 2+ years' experience at a design studio, post production house, or broadcast television station.
* Minimum 3 years of experience with motion graphics (2d/3d animation), typography, design.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage project timelines.
* Technical knowledge of ORAD highly desirable.
* Strong knowledge video editing, related applications and workflow.
* Team-oriented, can-do attitude.
* Strong design and typography skills.
* Attention to detail and creativity in problem solving.
Required Technical Skills:
* Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator (mandatory).
* Final Cut Pro HD (working knowledge).
* ORAD and Cinema 4d (highly desirable).
* Proficient using both MAC and PC.
* Knowledge of Apple Motion, Adobe Premiere, ENPS a plus.
What's In It for You
We offer an above average area competitive compensation and benefits package. Relocation assistance is available.This is an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Graphics Creative Designer to join a fast growing International News Organization in the DC area.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.