1 year contract with potential for extension and/or permanent conversion
If interested, please contact Timothy Myers at Please include your most up-to-date resume. Overview Apex Systems, the nation's second largest IT staffing firm, has an immediate opportunity for a Mulesoft Developer to support one of our top clients in Raleigh, NC. Please find the details below.
- Experienced in developing Mule ESB flows and integrations by using service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mule Runtimes.
- Extensively worked on Anypoint Studio and used it to interface application services by utilizing connectors, components, transformers, filters, flow Control, message routing, ActiveMQ, JMS, and Error Handling.
- RAML specifications/build experience with Mule soft utilizing Mule features like Data weave, API designer and various connectors to ensure robust and loosely coupled integration layers.
- At least 5 years of Hands on development experience in Mulesoft 3.x and developing SOAP/REST APIs.
- Strong knowledge in REST API development, Web service development and RAML design.
- Strong knowledge on Mule Dataweave, connectors and Exception Handling
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Participated in full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) with experience in Software Development Methodologies like Agile Methodology and Iterative Model.
- Experience in ANT and Maven build tools for building and deploying the application in web/app servers and vast experience with java multithreaded programming.
- Good working knowledge of Log4j for error logging and debugging, JUnit for unit and integration testing and XML Spy for XML validation.
- Experience in Application Development in Java will be a plus.
- Well Experienced in writing SQL Queries, Oracle PL/SQL, JDBA along with good knowledge of SQL
- Should have at least one or more of these certifications
- Mulesoft Certified Developer - Integration and API Associate (Mule 3)
- Mulesoft Certified Developer - Integration and API Associate (Mule 4)
- Mulesoft Certified Developer - API Design Associate (RAML 1.0)
If interested, please contact Timothy Myers at Please include your most up-to-date resume.
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you'd be eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance; direct deposit, weekly pay, and our referral program*
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or