MuleSoft Developer - Solution Manager
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology, a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-s leeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below.
Work you'll do/Responsibil ities
- As a MuleSoft Developer, you will be working with project team members, partners and clients to:
- Understand Business Requirements, perform impact analysis and assess technical challenges/fea sibility in achieving required business outcome
- Work with clients to design, develop, test, document, and deploy solutions on the Mulesoft Anypoint platform
- Design API layers, data model and specifications
- Develop APIs using Mulesoft platform components (ie: API Manager, CloudHub, AnyPoint Studio, Dataweave and Anypoint MQ)
- Test and improve performance of the APIs in terms of response time, reliability and resource usage
- Troubleshoot complex production issues with APIs, identify source of the issue and fix/work with the appropriate team to get the issue fixed
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout the project, develop and implement mitigation measures
- Work with team to create and influence proper standards for development, governance and operational lifecycle
- Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft & cloud integration operations and delivery
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model T ransformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformation al capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-dri ven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-devel oped software products, tools, and accelerators.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent previous work experience
- 5+ years of experience with MuleSoft (RAML)
- Development experience with APIs (ie: REST, SOAP, etc)
- 5+ years of development experience in Java/J2EE/JSE frameworks
- Experience with ESB solutions (ie: TIBCO, WebMethods, Dell Boomi
- Experience with the following technologies: XML, JSON, Tomcat, Apache, SOA integration
- Experience with RDBMS
- DevOps experience with Jenkins or Docker
- Travel up to 10% of the time, if required by project team or client
- Legally authorized to work in the United Sates without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Reside in a commutable distance to the Lake Mary, FL or Gilbert, AZ Deloitte US Delivery Center location (Some relocation assistance is provided)
- Strong knowledge of containerizati on technologies such as Docker/Kuberne tes etc.,
- Strong knowledge in the messaging frameworks such as Kafka, SQS, Pub/Sub, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ etc.
- Knowledge of migrations using Mule Anypoint platform
- MuleSoft Certified Developer- Level 1 (Mule 4)
- MuleSoft Certified Developer- Level 1 (Mule 4) DELTA
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring for end to end process execution
- Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects
- Knowledge or previous experience in designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. S alesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Experience in supporting production applications in 24*7 mode
- Strong experience troubleshootin g and resolving priority production incidents within the SLAs
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders including Architecture, IT, Business, External Vendor, Systems Support teams to drive the incident resolution
- Strong skills in proactive and preventive monitoring
- Experience in AI based operations for integrations