Title: MuleSoft Developer
Location: El Segundo, CA
Type: Direct Hire / Full Time Employee
Our client is looking for a MuleSoft Developer to create and code applications according to established standards and best practices. Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop and maintain integrations/APIs to support critical business use cases. You will be expected to interface with product management and architecture group to ensure adherence to business and technical requirements in your work.
- Interface with product management and architecture frequently to understand business and technical requirements to be used
- Participate in ideation of stack design and improvements with team
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Unit and performance testing of code
- Interface with release management to coordinate deployment of code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience in coding mule mlows and creating templates in Anypoint Studio
- Experience in setting up MuleSoft platform, including integrating with on-premise authentication/authorization systems
- Experience in common Mule components including transactions, async flows, message filters, Dataweave, and content enricher
- Experience in the development of testing suites using Mule MUnit and JMeter to test regular mule flow
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, Git, etc.
- Expertise working with API Manager and Runtime Manager
- Expertise in coding datatypes in JSON and API specifications in RAML
- Experience developing, consuming RESTful and SOAP based web services
- Experience developing in Java, JSON, XML, SOAP and J2EE frameworks (Spring/Hibernate)
- Experience working with cloud and hybrid platforms such as AWS, CloudHub, etc
- Knowledge of API-Led Connectivity
- Experience on setting up SLA Alert, Monitoring transaction etc.
- Knowledge of integration design patterns for building middleware systems ground up including, security models, encryption, routing, transformation (specifically with Dataweave), error handling frameworks, logging frameworks, and testing frameworks.
- Knowledge of Workday Adapter
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 Financials Adapter
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 Sales Adapter
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
To indicate your desire to be considered for this role, please complete and return this very brief questionnaire:
Work Authorization/VISA Status:
Expected Pay rate on C2C/W2:
Updated Resume and your experiences with above job description.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Please remember the iSpace Referral Policy. If you refer your friends and we place them in any type of position, we will pay you a referral fee. When you refer someone, your names are linked in our data base. If we place them next week or 5 years from now, we will pay you a referral fee. There is no expiration date. We find our best people this way, so please assist your friends and make some money at the same time.
Thanks & Regards
M. Lokesh (Luke) | Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tel: Tel: 310-929-7561 | Fax: 310-563-3801
www.ispace.com | email@example.com
iSpace Inc | El Segundo, California 90245