Seeking an experienced MuleSoft Architect to join our highly successful Digital Integration Practice to lead the MuleSoft Architecture strategy and implementation for our key clients, across all industries. In order to be successful in this role, the Integration Architect must be able to assess the needs of the customer and articulate the value of MuleSoft’s products and solutions from a technical pre-sales perspective to users and stakeholders.
Individual must have excellent communication and written skills and should have experience leading small teams of highly skilled consultants and interacting with key client stakeholders. This is a full time position within our organization and will require travel.
- Perform technical discovery with customer prospects and quickly architect/build proposed solutions using MuleSoft Integration Platform
- Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) solutions using the following: MuleSoft ESB, IBM API Connect, IBM Integration Bus (IIB), IBM WebSphere Message Broker (WMB), IBM WebSphere DataPower
- The ability to consult on Enterprise Integration Architecture for our clients
- Must have extensive experience implementing complex Message Flows and Message Sets and using integration patterns
- Demonstrate strong design and programming skills using the following technologies: Angular 2.0, Full-stack Cloud Architecture, Design and Dev(Bluemix and/or AWS and/or Azure), NodeJS, Microservices
- 10+ years of overall experience in Information Technology
- Critical thinking, decision-making and leadership aptitudes
- The ability to lead a team and manage customer expectations
- The ability to take a variety of roles within a team, providing team leadership if required
- Strong analytical and good inter-personal skills. Good organizational and problem solving abilities
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, standards and procedures for high quality software development