Java/J2EE Developer with Strong experience with AWS cloud Location: McLean, VA Duration: 12 months with possible extension
Note: Need senior consultant 10+ Years of experience only
Manager is looking to hire mid to senior level developers. The candidate must be experienced with cloud-based development and contribute to the cloud migration effort which is underway.
- 8 -10 years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of applications using J2EE framework, Spring Boot, RESTful services and Angular
- 1-2 years of experience in Designing and Implementing cloud-based solutions using AWS
- Development and support skills in middleware technologies (SpringBoot, WebLogic, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss etc.)
- Good working knowledge of DevOps tool chain (Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible/Chef/Puppet/Spinnaker, Maven/Gradle, Groovy DSL, Atlassian Tool suite)
- Experience with OAuth implementation using Ping Identity
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash &Kibana
- Familiarity with API Management ( Apigee) and Service Mesh (Istio)
- Good knowledge of database concepts and integration with business application development
- Experience with scripting languages using Unix, Python
- Fast learner of new technologies and tools.
- Understanding requirements and design for the build and deployment of enterprise applications.
- Work independently contributing to the success of assigned project(s).
- Participate in discussions with project teams to understand the application design, build process and help deploy applications in target environments.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Preferably certified in AWS
Migrating exiting application to cloud. Consultant will be responsible for existing patterns and new application development in cloud environment.
Mandatory Skills :
- AWS cloud Integration experience
- Strong with Java/ J2EE
- Should be technically strong and able to learn new technologies.