WHISHWORKS is a global IT services and consulting company, specializing in Systems Integration and Big Data. We work with an ecosystem of global innovators, including MuleSoft, MapR, Databricks and Cloudera, to develop leading solutions that provide distinct business advantages.
Since 2008 we have helped hundreds of businesses access, control and monetize their data. Our dedication, expertise and ability to solve problems fast, have been recognized by customers and partners alike. Today, WHISHWORKS is the partner of choice for data-driven organizations who want to start their digital transformation journeys on solid foundations.
Currently WHISHWORKS is looking for talented resources for one of their listed clients. Below are further details on the positions:
- Experience in Design, Deploy, Integrate and Administration of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform on CloudHub
- Experience in CloudHub Administration such as VPC/VPN set up, configure Load Balancer, installation of SSL certificates and its configuration etc.
- Experience using Anypoint Platform API Manager, Runtime Manager, Exchange etc.
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management.
- Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and Problem solving abilities w.r.t. Message Sequencing, Correlation, Queuing.
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution.
- Experience in developing ETL type of apps in Mulesoft.
- Define and document Best practices and standards related to MuleSoft platform usage, deployments, Operations and Maintenance.
- Experience in CI/CD environments and streamline deployments with Jenkins, GitHub, and other tools
- Ability to perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning
- Solid knowledge of monitoring tools and fine-tuning alerts on Splunk.
Apply: Interested candidates can apply with their detailed word formatted resume along with their contact information to Phone (off): 646-568-9786 Ext email@example.com
Thanks for your time!