Position: Mulesoft Developer/Architect
Location: Bannockburn, IL
Duration: Long term contract
- 8 to 10 years of experience in design, development, testing and implementation of integration components using Mule ESB.
- Extensively worked on planning, design and implementation.
- Able to design, build and implement use cases, ability to capture the requirements from business stake holders
- Knowledge of various file transfer protocols: AS2, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, etc.
- Knowledge of various EDI standards: X12, EDIFACT, GS1, XML,
- Experience with the following EDI transaction sets but not limited to: 850,855,856,810,844,845,849,867,940,945,947,861,832.
- Experience with Oracle B2B document editor and Oracle B2B run time.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and company employees.
- Strong understanding of Security standards (Encryption, Digital Signature etc.,) involved in B2B communication.
- Responds to inquiries regarding EDI issues with Order management, Logistics, Finance, Pricing & Contracting, enrollment, claims, payments, and/or clearinghouse activities.
- Conducts analysis of EDI transactions and is responsible for documentation and reports.
- Setting up of MuleSoft platform working with Server Administration team.
- Interaction with customers, gathering requirements, preparing technical design documents.
- Estimate, Solution the requirements and support the team in implementation.
- Ability to work both independently and participate as a member of a cross-functional team
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and self-sufficiency skills
- Ability to work with the virtual teams.