A career in our New Technologies practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can drive business results and innovation.
Our team helps organisations to embrace emerging technologies to remain competitive and improve their business by solving complex questions. Our team focuses on identifying and prioritising emerging technologies, breaking into new markets, and preparing clients to get the most out of their emerging technology investments.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you-ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm-s code of ethics and business conduct.
emonstrates proven thorough knowledge and interaction with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects, as well as collaborating with technical teams across the full SDLC.
Demonstrates considerable proven knowledge of analytical, organizational, planning and project management specific to software development lifecycle processes, which may include the following:
- Utilizing n-tier development, SDLC and Object-oriented design;
- Designing and implementing technology for new or existing business applications;
- Developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines;
- Problem solving capabilities demonstrated by a thorough ability to debug and troubleshoot complex software orchestrations and identify solution options and/or alternatives; and,
- Scoping and estimating project tasks, as well as managing multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
Demonstrates proven considerable knowledge of technology-focused areas that include the following:
- Integration concepts and standards, including the industry standard integration product: MuleSoft ESB;
- Security requirements, web services, SOA, ESB, design patterns, multi-threaded systems, EDI tools, automated unit testing, emerging technologies, as well as application development, testing and programming techniques/languages; and,
- Java, J2EE, Mobility Technologies, ASP, .NET, C Sharp, WS*, MQ, Adapter framework,
- Database building and Management: Oracle, SQL server, DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, JDBC, Struts and Strings framework,
- BPM/BRE Tools - WSI*, MQ, Adapter Framework, Mapping and Workflow Tools,
- Application Servers such as Websphere, Weblogic, and RUP, - Governance Designs, Pegasystems, Lombardi, Oracle BPEL, Jrules, BonitaSoft, JBosee, BRE.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.