Job Number: R0106818
Mulesoft Developer, SeniorThe Challenge:
Are you passionate about building a scalable integration solution to tackle business critical application challenges? The right middleware tool can help you make more strategic decisions, know more about your customers, and grow those existing customer accounts. Booz Allen is looking for an integration engineer who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency. This is an opportunity to meet challenges currently faced by the DoD by collaborating with a development team to build integrations using MuleSoft. You'll understand and clarify complex business integration requirements, participate and contribute to the design and development of MuleSoft-based orchestrations and API development with customers and clients, develop and execute complementary unit tests using MUnit, analyze the development of logical and physical specifications, identify, communicate, debug, and resolve technical defects, and assist with implementing optimization flows and orchestrations.
Empower change with us.You Have:
Nice If You Have
- Experience with MuleSoft development
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with using Maven, Jenkins, Subversion, or Git
- Experience with creating integration flows
- Knowledge of Web and Cloud
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Java programming or development, including Java Enterprise and Spring
- Ability to work with stakeholders to define requirements
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MuleSoft Designer or Developer Certifications, including MuleSoft Certified Developer Mule 4 Certification or MuleSoft Certified Developer - API Design Associate RAML 1.0 Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.