Core Business Operations - Project Delivery Specialist- Mulesoft Developer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves Mulesoft Developer who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider a Mulesoft Developer opportunity with Deloitte
Work you'll do
• Conduct requirements gathering workshops and lead the solution design process jointly with customers, partners and MuleSoft experts
• Contribute subject matter expertise to effort estimation and SOW development
• Articulate recommendations through compelling presentations and architectural blueprint documents to a variety of audiences, including client Business management and experienced IT architects. Lead technical teams through complex, multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance
• Work with customers to create and influence proper standards for development, governance and operational lifecycle
• Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout the project, develop and implement mitigation measures
• Capture project lessons and convert them into architectural best practices applicable to the broader install base; mentor and coach the internal team through internal training sessions. Provide constructive feedback and requirements towards the product team
• Mentor and train the internal team on design and architecture best practices.
• Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the community of practice, blogs, and other forms of market eminence
• Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft & cloud integration products by leading internal work groups and design sessions within Professional Services and across the firm
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
• 3+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
• Experience providing technical solutions development for on-premise and SaaS applications using JEE and/or JSE frameworks
• Integration architecture experience with MuleSoft or other solutions including, IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic, etc.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
• Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
• No travel
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards
• Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
• Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies
• Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems
• Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and REST based APIs
• Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.