• Minimum of 4 to 6 years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft - ESB Enterprise Edition, DataWeave and API Management.
• Certified MuleSoft Developer.
• Understand project goals and define approach to needed development.
• Understand latest architecture, technology, solutions, and serve as the key client-facing technical resource and focus on systems rather than on specific technologies.
• Facilitate the adoption of standard project frameworks, methodologies, and procedures.
• Work with the Solution Architect to define integration principles and patterns.
• Create detailed technical design specifications for new integrations
• Work in an agile / waterfall lifecycle and deliver necessary designs, code and documentation.
• Demonstrable proficiency in designing Mule components (Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, ETLs, flows, MEL, message modelling, Routing, Filtering, Database, Exception Handling, API Management).
• Hands-on experience on MuleSoft API Management and Anypoint Platform.
• Proficient in the use of Anypoint Connectors for business applications, Java & groovy (Components and Transformers).
• Experience designing Mule ESB templates. Experience of scripting, including shell.
• Experience in Maven based project development and testing automation of mule flows.
• Understanding and experience of Java Messaging Services (JMS).
• Proficiency in medium to complex XML schema and XSLT design and maintenance.
• Experience with capacity planning, scalability, performance, load testing
• Understanding of and ability to invoke web services - REST (with RAML or JSON/XML), ODATA, SOAP (with WSDL). Ability to debug using tools like SOAPUI.
• Hands-on experience on writing RAML files for invoking REST API’s and SOAP API’s.
• Proficiency in web service design using RAML, WSDLs, ODATA and ATOM.
• Experience of database access protocols such as ODBC, JDBC, SQL, ORACLE
If interested please send us a copy of your resume along with your contact information at the earliest.
HCL America is a multinational IT engineering services organization, with operations in over 30 countries.
At HCL, our most important asset is our people. Our Employees-First culture, which encourages the development of innovative solutions to customer business challenges, has positioned HCL as perhaps the world's largest grassroots innovation company.
330 Potrero Avenue Sunnyvale, CA, 94085