Currently on the search of Mulesoft Developers in the San Francisco, CA Area.
Full time and Contract opportunities.
On site in San Francisco, Bay Area
High profile FinTech and Technology companies.
- 4+ years with Mulesoft.
- Mulesoft, Continuous Integration (jenkins, bamboo), and experience with Salesforce
- Experience integrating Mulesoft with Salesforce. Integration with Netsuite and Workday is a nice to have but not required.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins or GIT.
- Prior programming experience with Java.
- Responsible for iPaaS Integrations (Mulesoft/Workato)
- Generate API documentation (Swagger)
- Provide input on test cases for QA to execute against
- Work with Jenkins and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing
- Implement service transformation, routing, enrichment and orchestration in integration platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to capture requirements and develop technical specs.
- Create, develop and rely on a API health monitoring system for all integrations.
- Resolve (diagnose, track, and manage) integration issues when failed or SLAs missed.
- Collaborate with team on code reviews and technical specification proposals.
- Work with Business Intelligence and Data Engineers to provide data sets for insightful visualizations and reports
- Champion best practices and design patterns to make a world-class organization
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Hands on experience with MuleSoft or other iPaaS tools
- Recent integration work done with SFDC, Workday (Workday Studio) and Oracle Financials
- Extensive knowledge of Web Services (SOAP/WSDL/REST) and API management
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and monitoring of Integrations/APIs to meet SLAs
- Understanding of all the stages of API/SDLC lifecycle including documentation (Swagger)
- Experience with databases that include Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, Hive, and Redis
- Demonstrated experience taking projects from inception to production with full ownership
- Working knowledge of Jira, Jenkins, GitHub and overall Devops experience
- Strong emphasis on code quality and operational excellence
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with the drive to constantly learn and improve in an agile environment.
Please submit your most updated resume and contact details for further consideration.