Leads and/or participates in the design, development, and implementation of complex system engineering activities involving cross-functional technical support, systems programming and data center capabilities. Responsible for components of highly complex engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities. Establishes input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility, coordination of subsystems design, and integration of total system. Viewed as a technology subject matter expert; able to provide and communicate complex technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors. Will have responsibility for multiple, complex projects; will direct activities of teams related to special initiatives or operations and may have direct reports. Leads the resolution process for complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. Information Technology degree and/or technology certifications preferred or substantial equivalent experience. Typically 7-10 years of IT experience.
Please see LOB JOB DESCRIPTION below:The Technology Infrastructure Organization:
LOB JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
Bank of America / Merrill Lynch is seeking a MuleSoft/Middleware Administrator with hands on experience designing, building and maintaining MuleSoft based Integration and API platforms. The MuleSoft Administrator will be responsible for translating the requirements into one of the infrastructure design, build it, and perform QA/QC tests to ensure platform meets the requirements. The administrator will also work closely with new clients to on board them to MuleSoft platform, help them setup CI/CD routines, configure MuleSoft runtimes, help application teams do performance testing. The administrator will also be responsible for setting up monitoring, troubleshooting environment issues on Linux and Windows environment, and manage access. Candidate should have a proven track record of being able to plan, prioritize, estimate, and deliver projects on time.
• Build high quality API/Integration/Middleware platforms that are scalable and global at the core
• Build custom policies, frameworks/components, Mule flows, error handling, transaction tracing
• Setup Mule Exchange catalogue orgs and assets in Anypoint Platform Private Cloud Edition (PCE)
• Create wrapper APIs based on Mule Anypoint Platform Management APIs for automation and integration of other platforms to API Hosting platform
• Configure Mule runtimes, Gateway runtimes and connectors
• QA/QC Mule environments for release to the clients
• Coordinate performance testing and performance tuning of MuleSoft applications
• Coordinate negative testing and other go live activities for new clients
• Setup various monitoring templates including Splunk, AppDynamics and other tools
• Using Mule Management APIs, build onboarding and access management automations to the API Hosting platform
• Setup API Analytics for consumption through various channels including Splunk and custom dashboards
• Setup distributed as well as embedded API gateways with various load balancing topologies
• Setup security models and policies for consumers and producers of API and catalog assets
• Work across various platforms and the associated stakeholders/business users
• Understand and follow company policies surrounding data governance, security, and API development
• Assist integrations team in adopting and learning MuleSoft
• Work collaboratively with a geographically dispersed team
• Hands on experience in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform Private Cloud Edition (PCE)
• Experience in developing large-scale integration and API solutions using MuleSoft
• Experience in creating RAML and SWAGGER based API contracts and mocking services
• Experience in working with API Management, ARM, Exchange and Access Management modules of PCE
• Experience in creating custom policies and custom connectors
• Experience in deploying API / Microservices using various modes including ARM, Containers and Cloud
• Development skills/tools: Java/J2EE, Eclipse, Unix Shell Scripting, ANT, Jython/Python, .Net, Powershell
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery practices and automation tools (e.g., Jenkins, Ansible / Tower)
• Experience with SDLC development processes (Waterfall, Agile, Lean) and tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Rally, Git)
• Hands on Linux / Unix and Windows experience in context of setting up MuleSoft environments/troubleshooting
• Experience with Service Oriented Architecture / Microservices etc.
• Willing to learn new technologies
• Excellent problem solving & troubleshooting skills
Communication / Relationship Skills
• Lead effectively in a matrix organization with teams of skilled architects, engineers, developers and business partners with minimal supervision.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to adjust to technical and non-technical audiences across the organization
• Experience creating technical documentation and training materials
• Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision and collaborate effectively with local and remote co-workers
• Willing to work in rotating shifts supporting major releases
• 3 - 5 years Enterprise Application Integration development/administration experience with 2+ years of MuleSoft experience
• MuleSoft Integration/API pro certification will be a big plus
• Mule 4 and PCE 2.0 experience will be a plus
• Good understanding of middleware technologies
• Previous experience in TIBCO or similar middleware administration experience
• Production Support experience desirable but not mandatory
• Minimum of a 4 year degree in computer science or equivalent experienceShift:
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role