Mulesoft Tech Lead
Salt Lake City, UT
• 4+ years of hands-on experience with MuleSoft CloudHub, on-prem, and API Management.
• 8+ Years years of overall experience with strong Java and integration background.
• Hands-on experience in Mule 3.x and 4.x
• Experience in handling multiple Mulesoft projects.
• Experience in understanding the requirements and translate it into tech designs
• Design and develop enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST-based APIs, SOAP Web Services, and the use of different mule connectors.
• Hands-on experience in building Mulesoft batch jobes
• Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager
• Mulesoft Anypoint studio extensive hands-on experience designing with Anypoint Studio and related Mule components (Mule ESB, ETLs, flows, Dataweave, Filtering, exception handling, API management)
• Deep understanding of REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, XML, and SOA
• Experience in implementing API security
• Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment using Maven, Jenkins, BitBucket, GIT, and Mulesoft
• Superior communications skills, comfortable with working with middle and senior management.
• Experience in AGILE based project development
• Experience in Building Munit test cases
• Expertise in message transformation, validation, routing, and orchestration in MuleSoft
• Work with multiple stakeholders to define integration and API scope and specifications for a large scale transformation program by running a detailed assessment and discovery